Egg on sentence example
- This change is seen in the transformation of the " white " of an egg on boiling.
- del Salvatore, the Megaris of Pliny), now joined to the shore at the foot of the Pizzofalcone by an archsupported causeway, stands the Castel dell' Ovo (so called from its shape, though medieval legend associates the name with the enchanted egg on which the magician Virgil made the safety of the city to depend), which dates from 1154.
- craved attention by wearing odd socks, appearing in a friend's home movie with a fried egg on her stomach.
- A Buck rarebit is a welsh rarebit with a fried egg on top.
- A Buck Rarebit is a welsh rarebit with a fried egg on top.Advertisement
- When a signal is given, the first member of each team will try to run while balancing the egg on the spoon.
- However, that can only help to egg on a bully.
- Take a small amount of your meat mixture, place it in the bottom of the pan and set a hard boiled egg on top.
- Hold sack races, egg on a spoon races, three-legged races, tug-of-war, and other fun games.
- Follow the typical relay race format of having a challenge for each team, such as carrying an egg on a spoon or running in a straight line blindfolded.Advertisement