Egalitarian sentence example
- My generation has been and remains obsessed with the problems of identity and with finding an egalitarian and just social system.
- Spurred by the egalitarian ideals of the French Revolution, the free coloreds revolted.
- Disputes about public policy toward the poor provide the clearest demonstration of the incompatibility between sectional anti-racism and egalitarian liberalism.
- In the past, society in Northern Ireland has been very egalitarian.
- Suppose that social justice requires a relatively egalitarian distribution of resources.Advertisement
- Finally everyone is able to express his or her creativity and imagination, music has become more egalitarian, if a little bland.
- Acting independently, he argues, governments make policy decisions that are too egalitarian.
- Nowhere is this truer than in the small, egalitarian, formerly ethnically homogeneous states of Sweden and Denmark.
- Civic republicanism is fundamentally an egalitarian form of politics.
- Self help groups are essentially egalitarian and cooperative gatherings which put shared experience and personal stories at the heart of the group.Advertisement
- Misunderstood and under-appreciated, Buchanan created a vision of politics that was both more radically egalitarian and more secular than anything before.
- On the home front, married working mothers, even those whose husbands espouse an egalitarian philosophy, still find themselves saddled with most of the housework and child care responsibilities.
- For me quot coverage is higher care egalitarian access.
- In the egalitarian world of the web, that sounds like an excellent way to run a group as individualistic as web designers are.
- The first argument, similarly, does not seem obviously compatible with a morally egalitarian theory such as Rawls's.Advertisement
- John Major promised to reform the system to make in more egalitarian in the face of growing political embarrassment.
- The Old Etonian Mr Letwin is, paradoxically, the true egalitarian.
- For many, nudism was not just a therapeutic practice; it was a revolutionary plan for an egalitarian utopia.