Effluvium sentence example
- Telogen Effluvium: Loss caused by physical or emotional stress, abnormal thyroid activity, medication, or hormonal fluctuations.
- The most common causes of telogen effluvium are: Physical stress: surgery, illness, anemia, rapid weight change.
- I think perhaps that a poisonous effluvium is emitted from the luminous substance.
- In telogen effluvium, there is a physiologic basis to the hair loss; something happens to interrupt the hair's normal growth cycle and to drive many or all of the hairs into the telogen phase.
- In common with the other animals of the genus, it has a very peculiar and disagreeable effluvium, which, according to Dr Coues, is more powerful, penetrating and lasting than that of any animal of the country except the skunk.Advertisement
- There are two different types of alopecia, medically known as anagen effluvium and Telogen effluvium.
- effluvium decades Pakistani society has been poisoned by the effluvia from the US-backed holy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan.
- Tinea capitis (ringworm) affects an estimated 10 percent to 20 percent of susceptible children, and although the demographics are sketchy, telogen effluvium is the most common type of alopecia in both children and adults.
- Telogen effluvium, another common cause of hair loss, affects both children and adults.
- Hair loss resulting from telogen effluvium or drug side effects usually requires no treatment.Advertisement
- For example, hair loss in telogen effluvium usually occurs over several weeks to months, then stops.
- Anagen Effluvium: Caused by internally administered medicines that kill the hair follicles.
- Telogen effluvium affects both males and females.
- Excessive hair loss is called telogen effluvium, a condition that has various causes including pregnancy.