Effluents sentence example
- discharges of industrial effluents and municipal sewage into the country's rivers.
- Oxygen systems are chosen to treat difficult organic chemical effluents.
- effluents discharged into the estuary.
- On the other hand, liquid trade effluents were subject to Part II of COPA 1974.
- Dr. Horan is working to develop novel technology to treat colored effluents.Advertisement
- Poseidon identified that residues from a wide range of common pharmaceuticals are found in sewage effluents.
- trade effluents are also a source of revenue to the private water companies.
- recalcitrant materials from effluents.
- At the same time, the situation was exacerbated by continuous discharges of industrial effluents and municipal sewage into the country's rivers.
- sewage effluents.Advertisement
- Initially he worked for a university spinout developing novel systems to decontaminate complex effluents.
- This opens up the possibility that a simple process can be developed for the elimination of these recalcitrant materials from effluents.
- Recommendation 7 Surveys should be carried out on the concentration of oocysts in sewage effluents.
- m.), and west and north to the Albert Edward and Albert Nyanzas, to the latter of which the effluents of the other two lakes add their waters.