Effectors sentence example
- The molecules which bind to these sites are called effectors.
- In biological systems the reference values are often encoded genetically, in the binding constants of proteins for their allosteric effectors.
- However, the search for both new components and the downstream effectors of these signaling pathways continues at a furious pace.
- Stimulation of ACC oxidase activity " in vivo " by different effectors is differentially sensitive to inhibitors.
- An effective immune response is likely to induce changes in local tumor vasculature as immune effectors are recruited.Advertisement
- We studied two approaches to achieve co-delivery of multiple effectors via a single transgene.
- All characters are to be delivered to the recipient's mailbox including format effectors and other control characters.