Effector sentence example
- It should be noted that the effector ligand does not enter the bacterial cell cytoplasm in order to exert its effects.
- All monaural channels are equipped with an INSERT I/O jack for independent connection to an external effector.
- The more the reference motion sends an end effector into a half-space forbidden zone the longer the correction process.
- Structural motifs involved in human IgG antibody effector functions.
- This study provides support for using diversifying selection as a criterion for identifying candidate effector genes from sequence databases.Advertisement
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) is the anabolic effector hormone of growth hormone.
- The Alvis platform is capable of traversing very rough terrain, but can become unstable when its end effector adopts certain configurations.