Effector sentence example
- It should be noted that the effector ligand does not enter the bacterial cell cytoplasm in order to exert its effects.
- All monaural channels are equipped with an INSERT I/O jack for independent connection to an external effector.
- effector molecules may act by having an opposite effect.
- effector T cells.
- effector cells among the diabetics than the healthy controls.Advertisement
- effector proteins to further regulate the response.
- effector mechanisms operate in-vivo in the mouse it should be possible to derive a set of rules applicable to most species.
- effector functions Several ways in which the immune system can remove foreign bodies, each being suited to a particular type of insult.
- The more the reference motion sends an end effector into a half-space forbidden zone the longer the correction process.
- Regulation of apoptosis in lymphomas and leukaemias, analysis of death effector mutations.Advertisement
- Structural motifs involved in human IgG antibody effector functions.
- to eliminate parasites or other persistent infections, one solution is to expand T effector cells.
- This study provides support for using diversifying selection as a criterion for identifying candidate effector genes from sequence databases.
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) is the anabolic effector hormone of growth hormone.
- monoclonal antibodynvolved analyzing the interactions of rodent monoclonal antibodies with human effector systems.Advertisement
- The Alvis platform is capable of traversing very rough terrain, but can become unstable when its end effector adopts certain configurations.