Effective date sentence example
- Points of interest 1. partial surrender of registration; effective date.
- A further actuarial valuation is being carried out with an effective date of 31 March 2004.
- Points of interest 1. Partial surrender of registration; effective date.
- Any dental services performed prior to the effective date of the insurance coverage will not be paid for by TriCare.
- Any new medical conditions or concerns are covered under the plan as of its effective date.Advertisement