Eeoc sentence example
- Doing so will protect you and your employer in the event that an EEOC investigation or other legal proceeding is launched.
- Thousands of cases of pregnancy discrimination are brought to the attention of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) every single year.
- If you are sick due to pregnancy and need to figure out how to get out on maternity leave early, the EEOC is a great organization to contact.
- Contact a representative from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- But my suggestions for jobseekers are also to go to the Society of Human Resource Management web site (SHRM) and also the EEOC web site.Advertisement
- Go to the Better Business Bureau and/or SHRM or EEOC and ask of the legitimacy of the service.