Eek sentence example
- A w eek of walking in the south of France, culminating in a three-day trek.
- eek out a living and only want to make decisions that secure their prosperity sometimes this means 'crossing over ' !
- Even kids far too young to start at Hogwarts can dress in Gryffindor or (eek) Slytherin robes.
- Or call your friends over to do it for you. annipink Says: November 18th, 2003 at 7:22 pm eek!
- Gr eek culture had, however, both in " Hellenic " and " Hellenistic " times, a common essence, just as light is light whether in the original luminous body or in a reflection, and to describe this by the term Hellenism seems most natural.Advertisement
- place the couplet, "And eek of many another maner cryme I Which nedeth nat rehercen at this tyme," which should stand after v.
- Thus we read in Chaucer (Chanouns Yemannes Tale): - The bodies sevene eek, lo!