Eee sentence example
- When they first came out, the Eee PCs ranged from seven to nine inches, but now Asus consistently produces ten to twelve inch netbooks.
- The Eee PC started the netbook revolution and is made for consumers to do the basics like surf the Internet, check e-mail and do light productivity.
- Features include one gigabyte of RAM and a 16GB hard drive, as well as a 16GB SD Card and a 20GB EEE storage drive.
- EEE ?
- They are Western, Eastern and Venezuelan equine encephalitis, or WEE, EEE and VEE respectively.Advertisement
- The ASUS Eee PC T91 is geared toward the user who wants a tablet for fun and entertainment.
- This charge is heated, like the filaments of a common household electric lamp, by the resistance which it offers to the passage of a current of electricity induced in it by means of the core C and the frame EEE.