Eea sentence example
- Measuring progress in halting biodiversity loss - Jun 02, 2006 The EEA launched its latest report on biodiversity loss - Jun 02, 2006 The EEA launched its latest report on biodiversity on 30 May.
- borrowed in foreign currency and sold the foreign currency to the EEA for sterling.
- To do so an EEA permit is required, which the Norwegian directorate of Immigration (UDI) issue.
- At the time of writing, the precise legal rules that govern parallel importation within the EEA are still being written by the Courts.
- In principle, the European licenses permit railroad undertakings to operate the described services in any EEA state.Advertisement