Edutainment sentence example
- The key to edutainment is to make learning fun.
- The annual event covers video games, as well as infotainment, hardware, and edutainment.
- Students can learn from edutainment in school with board games if the games are carefully selected to entertain as well as educate.
- Playing these new board games provides students with edutainment - they enjoy playing these games and are able to expand their knowledge or use what they have learned in their classroom.
- The age of the student affects the type of game which will provide the most edutainment.Advertisement
- The older student is more likely to participate in edutainment - he or she will actually learn while having fun playing a game.
- He has appeared in dozens of video games from sports to edutainment titles and is the most recognizable video game character in the world.
- Edutainment, racing games, real time strategy titles, and even a Monopoly board game all hit the shelves as fans saw the first new Star Wars movie in years.
- Arguably the first great "edutainment" title for personal computers was The Oregon Trail, a title that put players into the role of a nineteenth century pioneer making his way across the American wilderness with a wagon train.