Educationists sentence example
- Smetana, while the philosophy of Herbart had a deep influence on educationists like Lindner, Durdik and Hostinsky.
- In May 1535, at the age of fourteen, he went up to St John's College, Cambridge, where he was brought into contact with the foremost educationists of the time, Roger Ascham and John Cheke, and acquired an unusual knowledge of Greek.
- It was not until he became secretary (1837) of the newly created board of education of Massachusetts, that be began the work which was soon to place him in the foremost rank of American educationists.
- Even the two volumes which include extant educationists contain 29 subjects born in the eighteenth century and only 18 from the twentieth.
- Aldrich, Richard and Gordon Peter (1989) Dictionary of British educationists.Advertisement
- Unfortunately many educationists in the field of language studies - compulsory or otherwise - seem to have a different attitude.