Educationist sentence example
- Basedow (1723-1790), the educationist, Johann August Eberhard; and K.
- CHARLES ROLLIN (1661-1741), French historian and educationist, was born at Paris on the 30th of January 1661.
- PRICE, BARTHOLOMEW (1818-1898), English mathematician and educationist, was born at Coln St Denis, Gloucestershire, Priapulus caudatus Lam.
- ROBERT RAIKES (1735-1811), English educationist, the founder of Sunday schools, was the son of Robert Raikes, a printer in Gloucester and proprietor of the Gloucester Journal, and was born on the 14th of September 1735.
- JOHANN FRIEDRICH HERBART (1776-1841), German philosopher and educationist, was born at Oldenburg on the 4th of May 17 76.Advertisement
- MANN, HORACE (1796-1859), American educationist, was born in Franklin, Massachusetts, on the 4th of May 1796.
- WILLIAM TORREY HARRIS (1835-1909), American educationist, was born in North Killingly, Connecticut, on the 10th of September 1835.
- THOMAS CHARLES EDWARDS (1837-1900), Welsh Nonconformist divine and educationist, was born at Bala, Merioneth, on the 22nd of September 1837, the son of Lewis Edwards.
- WOODROW WILSON (1856-), American educationist, was born in Staunton, Virginia, on the 28th of December 1856.
- / 6 70 // r4, As an educationist, Comenius holds a prominent place in` history.Advertisement
- He was a distinguished educationist who fought for the retention of the Latin classics in the schools and instituted the celebrated catechetical method of St Sulpice.
- WILBUR FISK (1792-1839), American educationist, was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on the 31st of August 1792.
- SETH LOW (1850-), American administrator and educationist, was born in Brooklyn, New York, on the 18th of January 1850.
- JOHN COLET (1467?-1519), English divine and educationist, the eldest son of Sir Henry Colet (lord mayor of London 1486 and 1 495), was born in London about 1467.
- ELIZABETH PALMER PEABODY (1804-1894), American educationist, was born at Billerica, Massachusetts, on the 16th of May 1804.Advertisement
- Three nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize came to the great educationist in her final years.
- A E Halliwell was a design educationist, who taught in higher education from the mid 1930's until the 1960's.