Educationally sentence example
- And of the principle of open exchange: that interchange and open contestation was educationally and politically preferable to instruction.
- Using computers in field classes makes it possible to do educationally desirable things which are very difficult or impossible without their assistance.
- However, they are among the most educationally disadvantaged groups in Ireland.
- However, general practice and primary care can easily become educationally isolated within a defined locality.
- His first, unwelcome, expedient was to accept educationally subnormal children.Advertisement
- Although the concept of problem-based learning is deemed educationally valuable, the name itself suggests pathology.
- Research suggests that social promotion and grade retention are not educationally effective policies.
- Not only can homeschooling benefit a child educationally and socially, but homeschooling can also give parents a daily platform to teach values to his child and monitor the practicing of such values.
- Taking some time to organize the field trip makes it more educationally valuable.
- Socially and educationally the upland has furnished an interesting example of decadence.Advertisement
- 11 -19) the conference reaffirmed strongly the necessity for definite Christian teaching in schools, "secular systems" being condemned as "educationally as well as morally unsound, since they fail to co-ordinate the training of the whole nature of the child" (Res.