Educationalists sentence example
- The college has maintained a high standard of instruction, and many of its former students have been prominent as public men, educationalists and preachers.
- The fashionable ideas of experts and educationalists, he said, had led to many people becoming " culturally disinherited " .
- autonomous educators have a wealth of educationalists to draw on to refute that either education itself or their own children are products.
- trade unionists, campaigners, educationalists, activists, social historians, singers and musicians.
- It is of interest to trade unionists, campaigners, educationalists, activists, social historians, singers and musicians.Advertisement