Educated-guess sentence example
- Whether this was out of love or out of a desire to be rid of me I can only make an educated guess.
- There are various heuristics you can use to make an educated guess at the encoding in use.
- Kennel cough is a very contagious respiratory illness that is easily passed by hand-to-hand contact, but I need more information in order to make an educated guess whether this might be the problem.
- Mortgage consultants will not be able to tell you with any certainty if rates are going up or down, but they may provide you with an educated guess if you ask.
- Players 'bet' on each other's answers based on what you know about the participants, guessing the odds, or simply making an educated guess.Advertisement
- Often when you have many boxes filled in, some of the unknown answers appear as if by magic, or there are enough letters filled in where you can make an educated guess.