Edo sentence example
- From the second century to the Heian Period (785-1185) to the Edo Period (1600-1868) to modern day, origami remains very much the same.
- His collection of over five hundred Basque proverbs, Atsotizac edo Refravac, included in a volume of his poems O Ce " Gastaroa Nevrthizetan, printed in Paris in 1657, was supplemented by a second collection, Atsotizen Vrrhenquina.
- D between vowels kept its ground longer than in Castilian: documents of the 14th century supply such forms as vidieron, vido, hudso, provedir, red emsr, prodeza, Benedit, vidiendo, &c.; but afterwards y came to be substituted fordordj: veyere (vi d e r e), seyer (s e d e r e), seya (s edo a t), goyo (g a u d I u m), enueyo (I nod i u m).
- There is evidence that the 21st century will retain elements of the Edo cultural past, although somewhat diluted.
- I think it really put the willies up EDO who must now be desperately figuring out how to stop this happening again.Advertisement