Editorials sentence example
- Read the editorials and articles to gauge whether the people behind the site really know their cigars.
- This is further enriched by inter-service rivalry, individual's career considerations, and uncomfortable consciences, all of which impose their own editorials.
- This is further enriched by inter-service rivalry, individual 's career considerations, and uncomfortable consciences, all of which impose their own editorials.
- Here you'll find poetry, chat conversations, editorials, and more.
- Magazines then feature these editorials and fashion trends relating to women wearing size four and under, and thus the ingrained perceptions of negativity against plus size models and average size consumers continue to be fed and nurtured.Advertisement
- Expository Writing: Social and Ethical Issues in Print, Photography, and Film: This class discusses how to write persuasive editorials and articles regarding complex social and ethical issues.
- Take advantage of free knowledge by subscribing to free newsletters, blogs and other online material offered in the form of tutorials, opinions and editorials.
- Model Jessica White was scouted in Buffalo, New York, in her teens, and she has walked runway shows (Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs) as well as participated in fashion editorials and makeup campaigns.
- There were several petitions, email campaigns and editorials circulating during Jersey Shore's initial season coming from all corners.
- Sarah Palin is no stranger to controversy either, having been the focus of many scathing reports and editorials throughout her career as a politician.Advertisement
- Ultimately, overall freedom stems from the basic right of every human to voice words of protest, to pen editorials against leadership, and to publish Internet websites or posts reflecting personal views.
- During the publication of The New Yorker he added to the scanty income which the job printing brought him by supplying editorials to the short-lived Daily Whig and various other publications.
- The Liberals of Quebec under the leadership of Sir Antoine Dorion were hostile to confederation, or at least to the terms of union agreed upon at the Quebec conference, and Laurier in editorials and speeches maintained the position of Dorion and his allies.
- The assassin, who, it was for a time supposed, had been inflamed by the editorials and cartoons of the demagogic opposition press, but who professed to hold the views of that branch of anarchists who believe in the assassination of rulers and persons exercising political authority, was promptly seized, and was convicted and executed in October 1901.
- In 1861-1863 he was the editor-in-chief of the Independent, then a Congregational journal; and in his editorials, copied far and wide, produced a profound impression on the public mind by clarifying and defining the issue.Advertisement
- Julie Blake Drama editorials Drama skills / exam prep | Summer 1 2006 Nic Harvey on avoiding public humiliation Revision?