Edibles sentence example
- Create your menu around duos of edibles.
- saucy edibles.
- Glycerin acts as a preservative against decomposition, owing to its antiseptic qualities, which also led to its being employed to preserve untanned leather (especially during transit when exported, the hides being, moreover, kept soft and supple); to make solutions of gelatin, albumen, gum, paste, cements, &c. which will keep without decomposition; to preserve meat and other edibles; to mount anatomical preparations; to preserve vaccine lymph unchanged; and for many similar purposes.
- Find something to tickle your taste buds and create a stir with your party guests from our fun range of saucy edibles.
- Check with a guide book, look at the pictures on the websites suggested, or take a course on wild edibles foraging to accurately identify wild berries.Advertisement
- Tiered cake plates can provide the height needed to showcase small edibles.
- Nylabone Healthy Edibles: Digestible dog chews are shaped like bones and come in a variety of flavors from peanut butter to bacon.
- The key is to plant edibles among flowers.
- Edibles you may commonly see on a list of negative calorie foods are vegetables and fruits.
- From baskets full of gourmet lollipops to all sorts of edibles, discount gourmet gift baskets offer an amazing array of choices.Advertisement
- Although most major cities now have at least one "gourmet" market that sells high-end, hard to find edibles, Balducci's was the first New York City company to have a greengrocer, fishmonger, butcher and delicatessen all under the same roof.
- Additional products include massage oils, lotions, edibles, and more.
- You can purchase candy versions of gross edibles.