Ectoplasm sentence example
- The existence of ectoplasm is a controversial topic.
- The ectoplasm would supposedly flow out of the medium's mouth or nose.
- Ectoplasm is a word often used to describe a gel-like residue reportedly found at the site of an apparition or paranormal event.
- The spirit would then use the ectoplasm to physically manifest.
- Sold complete with her own night vision camera, for catching fake mediums producing fake ectoplasm from their corsets.Advertisement
- This stuff, solid enough to enable one to touch and to photograph, has been called the ectoplasm.
- He proposed that as the endoplasm to ectoplasm transformation took place, the forming ectoplasm contracted pulling the cell forward (Figure 3A ).
- Anthony Gillon friggin ' wierd MC homer How the hell do you make ectoplasm from spunk?
- Described elsewhere as ' verbal ectoplasm ' - a perfect interpretation.
- Under this scenario, the ectoplasm would be left behind after the entity returned to non-corporal form.Advertisement
- Many people mistakenly refer to vaporous shapes or trails of fog-like mist as ectoplasm.
- Samples of so-called ectoplasm have been analyzed and identified as various substances that are quite human and common.
- Skeptics believe that ectoplasm is nothing more than a prop used in scams perpetrated by charlatans who portrayed themselves as mediums during the Victorian era up until the late 1930s.
- It is sometimes differentiated into a clearer outer layer, of hyaloplasm, commonly called the ectoplasm, and an inner granular endoplasm.