Ecstatically sentence example
- He did then made up for it by ecstatically vomiting green bile over the poor bloke in the seat in front.
- Not daring to look round and without looking round, he was ecstatically conscious of his approach.
- At the same moment Natasha, without drawing breath, screamed joyously, ecstatically, and so piercingly that it set everyone's ear tingling.
- "Vivat!" shouted the Poles, ecstatically, breaking their ranks and pressing against one another to see him.
- And he was not the only man to experience that feeling during those memorable days preceding the battle of Austerlitz: nine tenths of the men in the Russian army were then in love, though less ecstatically, with their Tsar and the glory of the Russian arms.Advertisement