Ecru sentence example
- Plaid choices include Black, Ecru, Navy and Vine.
- Warmer shades of white like eggshell and ecru look especially nice on blondes.
- White, ivory, ecru, silver, and gold are popular, and the imagery and decorations are often in soft pastel or watercolor hues, often with soft focus for a romantic touch.
- White: Bright white is perfect for weddings in any month, and ecru or ivory shades are perfect to accent any fall wedding colors in September.
- Colors should be bold and should include black, ecru, chrome, red and green.Advertisement
- One of the prettiest is the Hush Hush Silk Charmeuse, which is a short silk slipdress designed in Italy that comes in eight colors and features ecru French lace trim and appliqués.
- Enell offers bras in black, ecru, HOPE (pink), and white.
- ecru color.
- Natural colors like cream and ecru can combine to make a soft, easy-on-the-eyes quilt.
- We will shortly be stocking the natural undyed ecru on a 400g cones.Advertisement
- A super soft 100% organic cotton flannel, smooth on one side, lightly brushed on the other, in unbleached natural ecru.
- X3 is a length (in 5 pieces) of most unusual Irish crochet in ecru tint.
- ecru contrast trim and featuring tour embroidery.
- kimono in natural ecru, with print logo on the back.
- organic cotton kimono in natural ecru, with print logo on the back.Advertisement
- For Spring 2001, we add a lighter shade of blue called Memphis to our traditional threesome - Ecru, Black and Nashville blue.
- Organic cotton kimono in natural ecru, with print logo on the back.