Economic-crisis sentence example
- It was the attempts of the Directory to deal with this economic crisis that gave Babeuf his real historic importance.
- He left South Africa while the economic crisis was still acute and at a time when the voice of the critic was audible everywhere; but, in the words of the colonial secretary (Mr Alfred Lyttelton) he had in the eight eventful years of his administration "laid deep and strong the foundation upon which a united South Africa would arise to become one of the great states of the empire."
- He acted ultra vires, but by his act saved Hungary from a severe economic crisis and retained for her the right to benefit by economic partnership with Austria until the expiry of the new treaties in 1917.
- The economic crisis of the 14th century has its complement in the legal crisis of the 15th.
- They were immediately confronted by an acute economic crisis.Advertisement
- During this period the colony had gone through an economic crisis by the abolition of the slave trade (1807), which had been since 1662 its chief financial support.
- The undersigned organizations believe this action will worsen the current humanitarian, security and economic crisis in the Occupied Territories.
- The current economic crisis may assist people in consuming less, but these habits must be ingrained and remain in force when things pick up again.
- The economic crisis has made finding sailings on the Mighty Mississippi from Memphis an extremely challenging proposition.
- They began a rise in early 2004, sat even in 2007 and then began an incredible tumble in late 2007, corresponding with the global economic crisis.Advertisement
- Before the economic crisis began in late 2007, high yield savings accounts averaged up to 5 percent interest, with online savings accounts providing the greatest opportunities for returns.
- The economic crisis is causing real life drama for other soap stars as well.
- In a national economic crisis where healthcare costs soar and millions of Americans go uninsured, it seems like the country repeats the same sort of political cycle the country saw during the Clinton health care reform in the 1990s.