Econometrics sentence example
- You also study econometrics, which forms the basis of modeling and testing in banking and finance.
- My interest in systems was complemented by one in the applied econometrics of aggregation, another aspect of my PhD thesis.
- Candidates may have research interests in any area of economics, including econometrics.
- Kevin K Sheppard My research focuses on issues in financial econometrics.
- His current topic of research, " Migration within the UK, " falls in the area of applied econometrics.Advertisement
- At the LSE it's economic theory and theoretical econometrics.
- The objective is to enable students to understand more advanced econometrics most of which relies heavily on matrix algebra.
- The MSc in Economics and econometrics, which has a specialization in advanced econometrics and a choice from a set of further econometrics options.
- Additional coverage of time series The two chapters on time series econometrics are rewritten to make them less technical.
- Students are required to attend introductory September courses in mathematics, statistics, economics and econometrics before the main teaching program starts in October.Advertisement
- However, there was no shirking in the turnout for a lecture on " The Econometrics of Ultrahigh Frequency Data.
- However, there was no shirking in the turnout for a lecture on The Econometrics of Ultrahigh Frequency Data.