Ecological-footprint sentence example
- You can reduce your ecological footprint by using less material goods.
- Organic farms leave a much softer ecological footprint in terms of runoff damage to the surrounding areas.
- eighty-six percent of the world population has an ecological footprint smaller than 5.45 hectares.
- The global Ecological Footprint was 13.5 billion global hectares in 2001, or 2.2 global hectares per person.
- outpace ecological footprint is now outpacing many of the natural phenomena that govern our world.Advertisement
- Organic farming and manufacturing produces less harmful runoff and leaves a smaller ecological footprint on nature, animals, and even people, which is an investment into our future that cannot be taken lightly.
- Eco-conscious yogis love this mat for its earthy natural look and feel, and the low ecological footprint it creates.