Eco-tourism sentence example
- eco-tourism in the region, concerned with wildlife and environmental conservation issues.
- Projects to promote eco-tourism are now underway, partly to supplement reduced government funding.
- Angela's involvement came through a UK Company which set up a Project to survey and protect the wild life and develop eco-tourism.
- Efforts are being made to promote local environmental awareness of the importance of the area and to encourage eco-tourism.
- Emphasis on sustainable, eco-tourism at home and abroad.Advertisement
- On offer is responsible eco-tourism with a bias toward community-based visits.
- eco-tourism projects.
- eco-tourism initiatives.
- eco-tourism business, and that's what the tourists would have been looking at: clear fell.
- eco-tourism development.Advertisement
- eco-tourism destination of Belize.
- eco-tourism market.
- gorilla RULES eco-tourism is nature-based tourism that meets conservation objectives and favors sustainable development.
- Others work with a grassroots network to develop Eco-tourism projects, or wash and feed abandoned, maltreated and orphaned elephants.