Eco-tourism sentence example
- Projects to promote eco-tourism are now underway, partly to supplement reduced government funding.
- Angela's involvement came through a UK Company which set up a Project to survey and protect the wild life and develop eco-tourism.
- Efforts are being made to promote local environmental awareness of the importance of the area and to encourage eco-tourism.
- On offer is responsible eco-tourism with a bias toward community-based visits.
- Others work with a grassroots network to develop Eco-tourism projects, or wash and feed abandoned, maltreated and orphaned elephants.Advertisement