Eclampsia sentence example
- It forms a valuable treatment in diabetic coma and eclampsia, acting by diluting the toxins in the blood.
- Morphine is recognized as one of the most useful drugs in the treatment of eclampsia, early injection often arresting the fits.
- Around one in 100 women with pre-eclampsia go on to develop eclampsia go on to develop eclampsia.
- My husband and I both believe that I actually had eclampsia.
- I am angry with the pre eclampsia for making me feel this way.Advertisement
- Abstract Objective To clarify the role played by endothelial cell production of fibrinolytic factors in normal pregnancy and pre- eclampsia.
- Increased risk of high blood pressure and related problems such as eclampsia.
- Since chronic hypertension or pregnancy-induced hypertension (preeclampsia, eclampsia) similarly affect blood circulation to the placenta, women with these problems are also at risk for IUGR.
- Without treatment, it can progress to a dangerous condition called eclampsia, in which a woman goes into convulsions.
- It can proceed to eclampsia, which involves of life-threatening seizures.Advertisement
- Related conditions to preeclampsia include eclampsia and HELLP Syndrome.
- Left untreated, preeclampsia in a severe form can lead to eclampsia.
- A woman who has eclampsia may appear to have convulsions.