Echolocation sentence example
- echolocation in bats and river dolphins progressive over many many steps.
- capitalize on the power of bat echolocation?
- As with whales and dolphins they use echolocation when exploring the surrounding environment.
- echolocation system to be able to catch their tiny prey in the dark.
- echolocation type corresponded to habitat type.Advertisement
- During the search phase echolocation type corresponded to habitat type.
- echolocation calls were recorded click here.
- echolocation of bats and models of sonar processing.
- Finally, I consider some ways in which bat echolocation has been mimicked by using robotic models.
- echolocation call structure and its relationship with flight ecology.Advertisement
- Average values for a soprano pipistrelle echolocation call, as given by Vaughan et al.