Echocardiography sentence example
- Using echocardiography we can be much more precise about the actual cause of a murmur in an individual dog.
- Heart valve abnormalities are detected with a simple test called echocardiography, a non-invasive test that does not require x-rays.
- To achieve better diagnostic standards it is necessary to have open access echocardiography.
- Screening with ECG machine interpretation costs virtually the same as performing echocardiography on all patients.
- This has almost the same degree of sensitivity as transoesophageal echocardiography, the gold standard.Advertisement
- The vent position is initially checked with the pressure waveform but later confirmed with the trans-oesophageal echocardiography (TOE) (Figure 1 ).
- The diagnosis is best confirmed with two-dimensional echocardiography or cardiac MRI.
- The authors report an atypical case where the diagnosis was revealed by contrast echocardiography that demonstrated marked intrapulmonary shunting.
- It should be emphasized that stress echocardiography, which can mimic an ischaemic episode, could potentially increase the risk of SonoVue utilization.
- Echocardiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) may be used to confirm congenital cardiovascular defects when suggested by the child's symptoms and physical exam results.Advertisement
- Fetal echocardiography is used to diagnose congenital cardiovascular defects in utero, usually after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Follow-up care includes two to three months of monitoring with chest x rays, electrocardiography, and echocardiography.
- A definite diagnosis is made by x ray, electrocardiography (ECG), and echocardiography.
- Fetal echocardiography is a specialized ultrasound of a baby's heart.
- He leads the department with access to all modern invasive and non-invasive imaging including advanced echocardiography.Advertisement