Ecclesiology sentence example
- He was essentially a student, with strong leanings towards archaeology and ecclesiology.
- The six usual Protestant headings are as follows: Theology proper, Anthropology, Christology (C. Hodge here inserts Hamartiology), Soteriology, Ecclesiology (omitted by C. Hodge), Eschatology.
- consecration date " adds a new element of complexity in the drama of ecclesiology in the United States " .
- The rigorism of baptist ecclesiology leads to the exclusion of many genuine believers.
- ecclesiology they just lack the imagination to appreciate that evangelical convictions can be upheld within radically different ecclesiologies.Advertisement
- A union with Christ approach is also more likely to come with a high ecclesiology.
- T he Church in the Power of the Spirit: a Contribution to Messianic ecclesiology.
- That said, Hopewell ' s characterisation of ironic ecclesiology contains many features that Anglicans will find resonant.
- The second complex of themes we broach concerns the role of the faithful in catholic ecclesiology.
- Trinity and missionary ecclesiology It is a helpful truism to state that best theology starts with the topic of God.Advertisement
- Whilst I am very warm to a congregationalist ecclesiology, I do not suppose for one minute that is what is being proposed.
- missionary ecclesiology It is a helpful truism to state that best theology starts with the topic of God.
- He has also taught ecclesiology and sacramental theology at Allen Hall seminary since 1998.
- Spirit Ecclesiology Rayan has long been a strident critic of the Church hierarchy and an advocate of the reform of its structures and liturgy.