Ecc sentence example
- Ecc. et Cler., excluded bishops from accusations before secular judges and commanded such accusations to be speedily brought before the tribunal of other bishops.
- (On general questions see Phillimore, Ecc. Law, 6 5, 73.) Despite the bishop of Lincoln's case, the law is in some uncertainty.
- Hale, as quoted by Phillimore (Ecc. Law), says that before the time of Richard II., that is, before any acts of Parliament were made about heretics, it is without question that in a convocation of the clergy or provincial synod" they might and frequently did here in England proceed to the sentencing of heretics."But later writers, while adhering to the statement that Convocation might declare opinions to be heretical, doubted whether it could proceed to punish the offender, even when he was a clerk in orders.
- Parity and ECC memory modules have a chip count divisible by three or five.
- E. c. subsp. carotovora (Ecc ), however, causes soft rot of a wide range of plants, including potato.Advertisement
- The tendency to give pre-eminence to Rome appears again in an imperial letter to St Flavian, who, in the judgment of the East, was bishop of Antioch, but who was rejected by the West and Egypt, summoning him to Rome to be there judged by the bishops of the imperial city - a summons which St Flavian did not obey (Tillemont, Ecc.).
- E. c. subsp. carotovora (Ecc), however, causes soft rot of a wide range of plants, including potato.
- In 2007, 27 percent of ECC's population were students of color.
- This is called the "effective carb count," or ECC.
- The quantity is different too: consider that 7 jelly beans is equal in ECC to 14 cups of fresh lettuce.Advertisement