Ecb sentence example
- Of course Weber was right in terms of operating policy - the ECB does not target a monetary aggregate.
- Serious financial instability could ensue as a result of uncertainty over the role of the ECB versus individual national central banks.
- The ECB does not help itself by its often somewhat clumsy use of words.
- So congratulations are in order for the ECB ensuring that next years Tests aren't going to be on terrestrial.
- The ECB indicates that rates will continue to rise, but does not suggest it has a rigid timetable for the moves.Advertisement
- At its previous rate setting meeting in July, the ECB said it would exercise strong vigilance, a code phrase for imminent action.
- The job of the ECB is to pursue sound policies for the euro zone.
- So congratulations are in order for the ECB ensuring that next years Tests are n't going to be on terrestrial.