Ebullient sentence example
- Play with light shawls, animal print heels and flats in ebullient shades.
- ebullient character.
- Their friendly and ebullient nature helps to build and fortify Colts fans, which is why the personality aspect of a professional cheerleader is so vital.
- Cheerleaders are known for their bright and bouncy personalities, but ebullient personalities should be matched by bright and bouncy hair styles.
- ebullient man, our mother was gentle and reserved.Advertisement
- Many aspiring actors from Texas will certainly surface over time, some who embrace their Southern roots and others who are less ebullient about their birthplaces.
- Was your family's holiday newsletter mailed out this year without several images of ebullient cheerleaders appearing somewhere near the paragraph devoted to you?
- Others, though, are more ebullient, taking strong inspiration from veritable paradise settings.
- Upon learning the results of the eviction nomination, which placed Anthea Turner and himself in jeopardy, Eubank was characteristically ebullient.
- These brilliant tops steal the spotlight with their ebullient, colorful prints that feature vivid floral designs, aquatic themes and island-inspired motifs.Advertisement
- Quiet and introspective water signs are often wooed by the zeal and passion of the fire signs, just as earth-heavy signs are wooed by the ebullient nature of air-people.
- ebullient mood, despite the hernia.
- ebullient French host, tears in his eyes, greeting every competitor.
- ebullient personality, courage and vivaciousness made him very popular with all ranks within the Regiment.
- ebullient style gave a history lesson on role of the honorary burgesses.Advertisement