Eau-de-toilette sentence example
- Intimately Beckham will be priced at around £ 19.45 for a 30ml eau de toilette spray and £ 25.95 for the 50ml version.
- Next in strength is toilet water, or eau de toilette.
- Because the scent is lighter, eau de toilette may need to be applied more often than perfume.
- The perfume comes in and Eau De Toilette spray.
- It includes an eau de toilette spray, a shower gel and an aftershave, all in 1.7 ounce sizes.Advertisement
- Keep it simple and minimal with this gift set, which includes a 2.5 ounce eau de toilette spray and a 3.4 ounce shower gel.
- The avid traveler will appreciate this gift set, which includes a 1.7 ounce eau de toilette spray and a 2.6 ounce deodorant in a roomy black toiletries bag.
- It is available in an Eau De Toilette spray.
- Daisy Gift Set: The basic gift set includes a 3.4 ounce eau de toilette spray, a 5 ounce body lotion and a mini deluxe eau de toilette.
- This set includes a 1.7 ounce eau de toilette spray and a .02 ounce daisy shaped ring filled with a pot of Daisy solid perfume.Advertisement
- Tucked inside a round, gold cosmetic case with a large white daisy emblem, the set includes a 3.4 ounce eau de toilette spray, a 5 ounce body lotion and a Daisy perfume ring in the gold metallic pouch.
- Daisy, Jacobs's newest fragrance, is available in several formats, ranging from eau de toilette sprays and body lotions to gift sets, at discounted prices.
- This scent, more eau de toilette than parfum, has a stronger citrus smell.
- This Pretty All Over set contains a four ounce body lotion and a half ounce eau de toilette.
- Packaged in a charming pink tote bag, the set contains a three and a half ounce lotion, a one ounce eau de toilette and even a bonus lip gloss palette.Advertisement
- A light, refreshing scent sets the tone for the eau de toilette and moisturizing body milk.