Eating-establishments sentence example
- There were many salubrious eating establishments.
- To do so we chose to sample the pastie choices on offer from some of Belfast 's most salubrious eating establishments.
- So here we go, an unlikely 'wedding procession', tooling precariously down the highway to the nearest of these eating establishments.
- San Francisco has many food carts around town, and they've become some of the city's most popular eating establishments.
- More eating establishments are gradually joining the ranks of those that understand the need for gluten-free dining options.Advertisement
- This riverside village offers a rich diverse selection of eating establishments that belie its size.