Eating-away sentence example
- She looked towards their destination then back at the pillar of magic, which had grown thicker and had begun eating away at the earth around it.
- Under such conditions of warfare between the ocean and the river, it is not surprising that the former is rapidly eating away the coast and that the vast volume of silt carried by the Amazon finds it impossible to build up a delta.
- There was always a river, eating away at the mountain as it had for eons, carrying with it minute particles, piece by piece in its frantic torrents.
- The classic game of Tetris has been around for over two decades drawing gamer's attention and eating away at their free time.
- If you develop a serious condition during pregnancy and must take leave, it is eating away your FMLA required leave.Advertisement
- No alcohol is allowed on the diet, as well as no solid food, so eating away from the house is pretty much out of the question unless you own a lot of thermoses.