Eat-into sentence example
- On the other hand, if the concrete is rough and porous the sea-water will gradually eat into the heart of the structure, especially in a case like a dam, where the water, being higher on one side than the other, constantly forces its way through the rough material, and decomposes the Portland cement it contains.
- When it is present in your bloodstream, it escorts the food you eat into your fat cells for later use.
- When it is present in your bloodstream, it works to escort fuel you eat into permanent storage (body fat) and keep it there.
- The funds that get paid to the financial adviser eat into the money that would otherwise be paid to the investor.
- While carrying some debt may be necessary to fund aspects of your business, carrying extensive amounts of it can eventually eat into your profits.Advertisement
- Since this could eat into your tax return or make you owe the government, this puts you in a sticky situation.
- Rewrite requests are part of a freelance writer's job, but excessive rewrites can seriously eat into your profits.
- Then enter the foods you eat into a program such as Friday, which will track calories, protein, fats and carbohydrates.