Eat-away sentence example
- When your baby has a bowel movement and soils his diaper, this acid will eat away at baby's skin while bacteria can further irritate the area.
- Harboring anger or other emotions at unresolved issues can lead to festering resentment that will undoubtedly eat away at your relationship.
- The cost of treating any of these ailments will quickly eat away any initial bargain on the price of the pup.
- Some petroleum-based products can eat away at the mask, causing damage that may result in an improper fit.
- Collapse is just another free puzzle game that will eat away your entire day if you let it.Advertisement
- Sodium lauryl sulfate is also suspected of causing hair loss because it can eat away at the hair follicle.
- Since trees are large and heavy items, shipping costs can add up quickly and eat away at any potential savings you might enjoy from the sale price.
- These little "nickel and dime" purchases are what mysteriously eat away at expendable income, thus they are the easiest to curb.
- Whether it's buying lunch, contributing to group gifts, or commuting, there are many work expenses that can eat away at your paycheck.
- Try to keep chemicals such as gasoline and chlorine away from the watch as they may eat away at the gasket and ruin the water resistance and seals.Advertisement
- If enough users load this page, it can quickly eat away at your hosting bandwidth.