Easy-target sentence example
- And if what you are saying is true, you have even more reason to stop, since bragging makes you an easy target for scammers.
- You make an easy target.
- A greater volume of fire can thus be obtained, but the great height of the cavalier makes it an easy target for a besieger's guns.
- He argued that being a former member of the American Communist Party made him an easy target for the right-wing press.
- Hackers are finding them an easy target to snoop on consumers ' laptop PCs and, eventually, their employers ' networks.Advertisement
- Put yourself into the mind of the criminal, where can you spy an easy target.
- Usually located under a seat or in the trunk, the receiver is kept out of sight so that you are not an easy target for thieves.
- The round-faced Limbaugh delivered facts that shined a light on the liberal slant to mainstream media with a sense of humor, but his weight made him an easy target for jokes for those who did not hold his views.
- The shows were an easy target for the police, so the theatre owners had to do all they could to stay within the lines of public decency laws.
- Hackers.While many sites contend with hackers, the popularity of Facebook has made it an easy target for attacks.Advertisement
- In August of 1914, the bright, colorful uniforms were done away with as the British entered World War I, and red became an easy target.