Easy-chair sentence example
- I picked up the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before sinking into my easy chair in the living room.
- "The whole day has been a disaster," Dean said as he settled into an easy chair in his bedroom, a shopping bag in his lap.
- "You're not due until tomorrow," Dean said as Fred dropped his cardboard suitcase and plopped into his easy chair.
- He took two aspirins and sank down in his easy chair.
- Color TV - automatic electric kettle - Easy chair seating - Electrical shaver point or adaptor.Advertisement
- The little princess, plump and rosy, was sitting in an easy chair with her work in her hands, talking incessantly, repeating Petersburg reminiscences and even phrases.
- He cautiously released the shoulder she leaned on, looked into her face, and carefully placed her in an easy chair.
- After dinner the count settled himself comfortably in an easy chair and with a serious face asked Sonya, who was considered an excellent reader, to read the appeal.
- You could also have an easy chair with a beautiful Native American pattern.
- Leather, suede or any natural, earth tone upholstery would work for a casual country easy chair.Advertisement
- Use the time for anything that you want to do such as soaking in a bubble bath complete with relaxing aromatherapy candles burning nearby, playing outside with your dog or settling in your favorite easy chair with a good book.