Eastman sentence example
- One mile south-east of the city are a sanitarium and the Eastman mineral springs; within the city also there are springs and bath-houses.
- In the north-eastern part of the city is College Hill Park, and in the centre is Eastman Park (II acres, originally the home of Harvey Gridley Eastman).
- Other educational institutions are the Lyndon Hall School (1848) for girls, Putnam Hall (for girls), St Faith's School (Protestant Episcopal; removed in 1904 from Saratoga Springs, where it was founded in 1890), Riverview Military Academy (1836), and Eastman Business College, one of the largest commercial schools in the country, founded in 1859 by Harvey Gridley Eastman (1832-1878).
- My family ancestry has been traced back to Roger Eastman.
- I was paid twenty-five dollars a week for helping Max Eastman get out the magazine.Advertisement
- Eastman returned home but was in poor health and died of a brain hemorrhage on 8th July, 1928.
- Finally father and son come together in a dramatic showdown, but will killing his father be enough to save Eastman's soul?
- Finally father and son come together in a dramatic showdown, but will killing his father be enough to save Eastman 's soul?
- Future sex symbol Serena Grande gets the film 's standout scene, with Eastman tearing her unborn baby from the womb.
- Eastman is an adorable story that balances tension with security.Advertisement
- You may recognize Eastman's style since Dr. Seuss was his mentor.
- Eastman follows a little bird who has lost his mother as he asks other animals "Are you my mother?"
- In 1975, Steve Sasson of the Eastman Kodak company built the first digital camera prototype.
- Gene Pierce, Eastman Beers, Edward Dalrymple, and Howard Kimball founded Glenora Wine Cellars in 1977 on the site of an old sheep barn.
- They went on to add the Woodbury Company, and another cosmetic products manufacturer called the Robert Eastman Company.Advertisement