Eastern time sentence example
- You'll need to check where the headquarters are located to find out if they are running on Pacific, Central Mountain or Eastern time zones.
- Book your own flight using your Capital One Miles card and then call the Rewards Center at 800-228-3001 on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to midnight and on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Eastern Time.
- You can contact them Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- The entire lineup airs Monday to Friday, from 9am-2pm Eastern Time.
- The spoiler portion of the site is updated daily by 1:30 p.m. Eastern time.Advertisement
- The network follows up the novelas with a traditional news broadcast at 11 p.m. Eastern Time.
- If you have further questions, you can either access their Lean Cuisine site or call them at 1-800-993-8625 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
- According to an article in the Washington Times, the Obama Twitter hack took place at 12:30 eastern time on January 5th.