Eastern-standard-time sentence example
- Payments made prior to 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be processed the same day.
- The customer service's hours of operation are Monday through Friday at 8:00 am till 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, and Saturday through Sunday at 9:00 am till 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Telephone calls are accepted Monday through Friday from 9 am until 8 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- The Bureau of Vital Statistics is open Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. eastern standard time.
- If you would prefer to apply by phone, you may call 800-530-6125 between 8am and 6pm Eastern Standard Time (EST), Monday through Friday.Advertisement
- If you have the Windmere single room air ionizer and would like to contact the company with questions, comments or concerns, they can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) at 1-800-231-9786.
- American prime time television soap operas differ from their daytime siblings in that they air weekly during the prime time window of 8 to 11 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).