Eastbound sentence example
- The westbound demolition trains in 1968/9 were hauled by class 24 diesel locomotives with diesel shunters being used on eastbound trains.
- eastbound at junction 6, then take the M6 northbound at junction 10.
- eastbound carriageway heading toward the bridge.
- eastbound platform remains along with a recess for a building.
- eastbound traffic was directed south down Grinstead Lane causing very long queues.Advertisement
- eastbound train to central London.
- eastbound busses.
- eastbound track at Bank Central Line Station.
- Not useful considering we are supposed to be headed eastbound.
- traveling eastbound, the tunnels to the right of the train change from cast iron to brick for the bricked off platforms.Advertisement
- This in turn caused the Volkswagen to collide with the Fiat being driven eastbound by Mr McLaren, who died at the scene.
- Summary: The scheme will provide a guaranteed eastbound overtaking opportunity over a length of 1 kilometer Detail: What's involved?
- Note that, coming eastbound, traffic for Maidstone is signed to use the A21 (north ).
- necklace quot for the eastbound fares river cruises of.
- According to ET, the police report stated that, "The officers also noted that the driver of the Cadillac was unable to maintain lane position as they traveled eastbound."Advertisement
- Eastbound: Leaving from Galveston, Texas, this cruise has ports of call in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Malaga, Cartagena, and Barcelona, Spain.
- Eastbound Brazil: Another transatlantic option is to leave in the spring from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and cruise to Rio De Janeiro, Salvador De Bahia, the Canary Islands, and Cadiz before ending in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Large numbers of eastbound coal trains from the mountains and westbound "empties" returning to the mines stop here; and the cars of these trains are classified here and new trains made up. Locomotives and cars are sent to Altoona to be repaired from all over the Pennsylvania railway system E.