Eastbound sentence example
- The westbound demolition trains in 1968/9 were hauled by class 24 diesel locomotives with diesel shunters being used on eastbound trains.
- Not useful considering we are supposed to be headed eastbound.
- This in turn caused the Volkswagen to collide with the Fiat being driven eastbound by Mr McLaren, who died at the scene.
- Summary: The scheme will provide a guaranteed eastbound overtaking opportunity over a length of 1 kilometer Detail: What's involved?
- Note that, coming eastbound, traffic for Maidstone is signed to use the A21 (north ).Advertisement
- According to ET, the police report stated that, "The officers also noted that the driver of the Cadillac was unable to maintain lane position as they traveled eastbound."
- Eastbound: Leaving from Galveston, Texas, this cruise has ports of call in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Malaga, Cartagena, and Barcelona, Spain.
- Eastbound Brazil: Another transatlantic option is to leave in the spring from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and cruise to Rio De Janeiro, Salvador De Bahia, the Canary Islands, and Cadiz before ending in Lisbon, Portugal.