East-asia sentence example
- These festive menus are available from 17 November to 24 December 2003 Based on the dishes of the street hawkers from South East Asia.
- Being one of the furthest outposts of East Asia I expected it to be fairly under-developed.
- Various contributions from East Asia and elsewhere have given some meat to these challenges to liberal universalism.
- Second, we were most presently surprised to find that students from South East Asia were keen and active participants in every teleconference session.
- It is believed that a deficiency of this vitamin is a concern and public health problem affecting mostly low income pregnant women and young children in over half the countries in the world, especially in South East Asia and Africa.Advertisement
- Bnet predicted a moderate growth of almost 7 percent for eastern Europe and more "dynamic" growth for China and East Asia.
- Cinnamon is a spice taken from the bark of several different varieties of cinnamon trees native to South East Asia.
- On the other hand they are considerably like the Mongoloid peoples of north and east Asia (less so to the Polynesians); so that the general tendency among anthropologists has been to admit a common origin, however remote, between the tribes of Tartary and of America.
- The most i m important developments of the cult are in East Asia p p among the Siberian tribes; among the Ainu of Sakhalin a young bear is caught at the end of winter and fed for some nine months; then after receiving honours it is killed, and the people, who previously show marks of grief at its approaching fate, dance merrily and feast on its body.
- Here you find articles in the encyclopedia on topics related to East Asia.Advertisement
- Three more suffragans were sent out in 1312, of whom one at least reached East Asia.
- A large number were formerly known only in the Himalayas, or in Persia, while others have their origin in East Asia.