Easels sentence example
- One of the easels held the painting of the orchid and on the other sat a sketch of him.
- Every one also has easels standing tall, accompanied by a weathered table speckled with paint and sporting a paintbox and palettes.
- A large artists ' palette and five artists ' easels help to analyze the incredible components of color.
- Artist's canvases displayed on walls or easels will emphasize the imaginative theme.
- It features the characters standing with paint buckets and easels, and is etched with the show's logo.Advertisement
- Kids of all ages can indulge their inner artist at Expressions, an art studio featuring paint, easels, clay, and computers.
- It sat on a table, and behind it were two easels and a stool.
- Pieces were hung on the walls with down lighting, and brass easels were strategically placed around the room.
- She made small adjustments on some easels as he handed her the drink.
- There were easels, palettes, canvasses of every size, oils, water colors, sketch pads, pencil sets, brushes, virtually anything an artist would need.Advertisement