Eas sentence example
- The_Oldie Dec 5 2005, 05:54 PM There are going to be a lot of smug grins wiped off the faces of EAs.
- Henrici Briggii, in eas & memoratam appendicem.
- He then explains how he verified the canon, and so found that there were no essential errors in it, although there were a few inaccuracies near the beginning of the quadrant, and he proceeds, " Haec to obiter scire volui, ut quibus to methodis incesseris, quas non dubito et plurimas et ingeniosissimas tibi in promptu esse, eas publici juris fieri, mihi saltem (puto et caeteris) scires fore gratissimum; eoque percepto, tua promissa folio 57, in debitum cecidisse intelligeres."
- The first Th is the Jurassic Belt, sweeping along the border of the eas Triassic plain from the south coast at the mouth of the div sion.
- m Soerse Klipplaa ¢ Eas _ c s -.Advertisement
- EAS stands for Emergency Alert System.
- EAS stands for East Asia Summit.
- He signed up for the English for Academic Success (EAS) class to practice his English skills.
- He eventually bought the brand Experimental and Applied Sciences (EAS) and promoted the company's meal replacement powders and supplements in the magazine for many years before shutting down the magazine and selling the company.
- EAS stands for Electronic Article Surveillance.Advertisement
- canalize the enemy into EAs, degrade its ground mobility, and increase its time in the killing zone.