Earthiness sentence example
- bewitching blend of beauty, earthiness and history.
- The laborer, looking into it at evening, purifies his thoughts of the dross and earthiness which they have accumulated during the day.
- The second is the general tone of the book, the descriptions have that earthiness you'll find in horror books.
- Its simple earthiness is difficult to find fault with.
- The juicy sweetness is a delight, anchored by the earthiness of a cool celeriac purÃ©e and a splash of truffle vinaigrette.Advertisement
- Well, it was a big gulp of a red with a lofty Syrah-like perfume of dark berries, herbs, spices, and earthiness.
- The nose opens with a burst of black cherry fruit, a light floral bouquet, earthiness, and toasted oak bits.
- It's rustic in nature with dark fruit aromas and a background of earthiness, herbs, and toasted oak.
- This follows with lively black cherry fruit and slightly tart raspberries that shift with layers of earthiness, spice, and soft oak tones.
- The 2004 Sonoma Coast makes a great food wine and warms the spirit with an aromatic nose of ripe dark fruit, spice, and earthiness.Advertisement
- As it "came around" in the glass, the texture stayed consisent, and the fruit gave way to more and more nuances of different hints of vanilla, warm spices, leather, and earthiness.
- The wine becomes much more complex, tasting of earthiness, maybe a hint of tobacco and a touch of chocolate.
- Pinot Noir from Burgundy has a great deal of finesse, with soft, smoky flavors, a delicate mouth feel, and a warm earthiness.