Earthenwares sentence example
- Other principal branches of industry are: tobacco manufactories, belonging to the state, tobacco being a government monopoly; iron foundries, mostly in the mining region; agricultural machinery and implements, notably at Budapest; leather manufactures; paper-mills, the largest at Fiume; glass (only the more common sort) and earthenwares; chemicals; wooden products; petroleum-refineries; woollen yarns and cloth manufactories, as well as several establishments of knitting and weaving.
- The principal branches are brewing, distilling, flour-milling, sugar, leather, paper, petroleumrefineries, cloth and earthenwares.
- The industry comprises establishments for the manufacture of woollen and linen cloth, paper, sugar, candles, soap, earthenwares, as well as breweries and distilleries.
- Most other large museums hold later pieces, such as Cistercian wares, slipwares and tin-glazed earthenwares, which are to be found countrywide.
- On 23 Dec 1786 and 13 Jan 1787 he advertised that he had established a manufactory of Queen's and other earthenwares.Advertisement